Learning Guide for "Amy"
Suitable for ages 5-10
This story helps children see things from other people’s perspective and to develop compassion.
- Why does Amy hate ants? What/how much does she know about ants before her birthday party?
- How does Amy like being an ant? Is it fun? What’s it like?
- After Amy lives like an ant, how does she feel about ants?
- Who’s your best friend? What do you think it’s like to be them? What do you think they do all day? How do they feel?
- Who’s your least best friend (worst enemy)? What do you think they do all day? How do they feel?
> Go to Child-Stories-Bank.com